Visual Merchandising Tool: Boost WooCommerce Conversions & Sales
WooCommerce conversion optimization, boosting sales and enhancing user experience!
Online Merchandising WooCommerce
Driving Sales and Converting Visitors into Customers.
Sortler is a cloud-based tool for merchandisers and WooCommerce professionals
Smart merchandising. More sales.
Drag and Drop catalog management
Smart catalog variety rules
Ensure the page does not contain identical products: same color, style or type.
Hide and add the desired products or product groups on the category page.
Set basic sorting rules for any categories
Manage poor-selling products
Manage low-stock and out-of-stock products
Add dynamic product lists blocks to any place
No Coding Required
Ready to level up your store management?
Why should I enhance my catalog management with smart solutions?
Enhancing catalog management with smart tools like Sortler is crucial for eCommerce business owners for several reasons:
- Improved efficiency: Such solutions automate and streamline catalog management tasks, saving your time and resources.
- Better customer experience: A well-managed catalog ensures that users can easily find and navigate your products. This improves the overall shopping experience and increases customer satisfaction.
- More sales: Effective catalog management helps showcase your products in the best possible way. For example, Sortler offers various cross-selling features, which can boost your WooCommerce store conversions and encourage customers to make additional purchases.
Can Sortler integrate with my WooCommerce store?
Yes, our tool easily integrates with all popular e-commerce platforms, making it an excellent choice for visual merchandising for WooCommerce online stores. In addition to WooCommerce, Sortler supports Magento, Shopify, and other relevant solutions.
How does your solution improve visual merchandising for WooCommerce stores?
Here is why Sortler meets all your WooCommerce visual merchandising needs:
- Efficient product organization: Sortler provides tools to categorize and arrange the assortment, allowing online retailers to create attractive product displays and showcase their merchandise in a visually appealing manner.
- Task automation: Sortler takes on routine, repetitive visual WooCommerce merchandising tasks and makes catalog management automatic. This frees up your resources and allows you to focus on other business goals.
- Dynamic product recommendations: Sortler uses special algorithms to generate beautiful product-matching combinations and recommendations. Such an approach helps retailers enhance cross-selling and upselling opportunities, ultimately increasing average order value.
- Better product discoverability. By structuring your product display with customer needs in mind, you make your range more discoverable, which leads to increased WooCommerce store conversions.
We could continue to describe the cool features of our solution, but for starters, that’s enough. We think the above has already convinced you why Sortler is an excellent visual product merchandising tool for WooCommerce online stores.
Can I use Sortler to take care of my low-selling products?
Yes, our WooCommerce visual merchandising tool perfectly copes with tasks of this sort. You just need to follow our simple instructions:
- Monitor poor-selling products so that you can take proper measures in time and thus avoid business losses.
- Instruct Sortler to place such items in prominent places in the catalog to attract customers' attention to them. Practice shows that such a simple technique often increases sales.
- Set a period to give your poorly selling products a chance to start making a profit.
- If sales remain below the desired level after the deadline, Sortler will automatically add a specific discount to these goods.
Put this plan into practice through Sortler, and the increase in WooCommerce store conversions and sales won't be long in coming!
Will Sortler handle catalog growth as my business scales?
Sortler helps manage visual merchandising for WooCommerce online stores of various sizes and types, from early-stage startups to large multi-vendor platforms. You just need to select the appropriate tariff plan from the three available options.